Sunday, December 8, 2013

Toys for Tots Results

Well for my first tournament in over a year and a half I would have to say I did fairly well.  The best part was that I went in to have a good time and walked away at the end having 3 really good games with 3 really good opponents that lead to some really enjoyable games.

My first game was against Pat from the 11th company.  He was playing Daemons (FMC) with CSM allied.  I did ended up loosing, but learned a little more about the Daemons and tactics.  Pat, thank you very much for the input and the game.

My second game was against Space Marines.  It was a Raven Gard successor chapter.  The game ended with me tabling at the end of five.  I picked up first blood, slay the warlord, line breaker and capturing all 3 objectives with a last second rush at the end of 5.

Round 3 was against White Scars w/ Blood Angels allied.  I was able to get first blood, slay the warlord, line breaker and keep my objective from being contested and killing all his troops on his.

I ended up placing 6th out of 24 and ended up collecting the most Battle Points in the tournament. 


The event raised over $1000.00 again this year and beating the amount raised last year.  

Overall summary it was a good event and I had a really good time and look forward to next year and the next event.

No comments:

Post a Comment