Saturday, December 7, 2013

Toys for Tots Tournament

Well it's time for the annual Toys for Tots Tournament.  It's been a real long time since I played in any tournament, last time I entered one was back when 5th edition was about 6 months from being replaced with 6th.  But this is for a good cause and all the money raised goes to Toys for Tots.  A lot of good GT players will be their today about 7-8.  The turn out is expected to be about 30 players.  Last year they raise over $1000 and plan on beating that number this year.

I plan on running my Circus of Fate with the allied CSM (Be'lakor and cultist) provided the TO approves.  If not then I'll just throw in another Daemon Prince and upgrade the Pink Horrors to fit in at 1850.

I'll be posting pics latter after the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment